Saturday, September 3, 2016

Classic Mome Multifunction Backpack Baby Diaper & Baby Care Bag

I am totally in love with our new diaper bag. I bought it for my son so he would have a place to store the babies thing for when he was here. My son loves it just as much as I do. This bag has so many pockets and extra features it's crazy. 

First thing is I can carry it like a book bag or it has a shoulder strap so I can carry it that way too. The shoulder strap is stored inside the bag. The shoulder straps are padded for extra comfort and are adjustable. 

On the back, there is also a large pocket that runs about half way down and all the way across the back of the bag. On the sides, there is a pocket that I like to use the baby wipes. It is a zippered pocket but what's cool is that there is a zipper in the middle of the pocket so I can just unzip it and pull out a baby wipe. The bottom of the bag is as zippered. It has a nice thick piece of foam inside. When I unzip the front flap it turns into a changing pad. Inside the bag, there is an area that because of a place for the baby to sit. It has an adjustable strap so I can make it safe for him. There are also two pockets on each side of the bag (on the inside).

 It also comes with a thermal pouch that could be used to keep bottles warm or even to place wet clothes in to keep the rest of the bag dry. It also has this cute little bag that has four different pockets. I used it to put his diapers, clothes, toiletries, and medicine in. The bag is made of a very light type of cloth material. 

This is such a great baby bag. I so wished I had one like these when my boys had been small. I have gotten so many compliments on it. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.














Classic Mome Multifunction Backpack Baby Diaper & Baby Care Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...