Sunday, September 11, 2016

Kekow Desktop Storage Drawers organizer,4 Drawer, office and School supplies,9.06"x6.1"x10.2" (pink)

This is a cute little plastic storage shelf. It comes in two colors baby blue and a soft pink. I got the pink colored one.  The shelf is around 10 inches high and around 8 inches from back to front and around 6 inches wide. It's made from a nice thick plastic and has 4 drawers. The drawers have this pretty cross stick pattern on the front with cute little pick handles. Each of the drawers is around 8 inches long and almost 2 inches deep and around 6 inches wide. I wasn't able to remove the drawers so I don't have to worry about the drawers falling out. These shelves would look great in a baby nursery or on a desk. I haven't completely made up my mind as to what I want to do with mine so for how I am just storing odds and ends in mine. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





Kekow Desktop Storage Drawers organizer,4 Drawer, office and School supplies,9.06"x6.1"x10.2" (pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...