Sunday, September 11, 2016

1 Pack E27 Base 9W PIR Infrared Motion Detection Sensor Light Sensor LED Bulb Auto Switch Energy Saving Night Lamp Indoor Lighting Cool White

I really like this Motion Detection Sensor LED Bulb. We have a dark hallway that has cedar walls. It stays pretty dark in the hallway even in the daytime because we keep the doors to the bedrooms closed. I used to have a regular light bulb in the hallway but it was always too bright and the boys would never turn it off. So then we tried a red light bulb. The boys didn't like the way it looked. Said it looked like something out of a horror movie. So when I found this motion sensor one I thought it would be perfect and it is. We can leave the light switch on and the light bulb will come on when we need it and turn off when we don't. When I first put it in and my boys walked down the hallway it gave them a fright which was awesome. My boys are all in their late teen's early twenties. My dogs and cats trigger the sensor too which isn't a problem because it doesn't stay on that long. It does give off a lot of light and works great for us. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.




1 Pack E27 Base 9W PIR Infrared Motion Detection Sensor Light Sensor LED Bulb Auto Switch Energy Saving Night Lamp Indoor Lighting Cool White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...