Thursday, June 2, 2016

Women's Electric Shaver By JTrim SilkTouch Close Shave wet dry Lady Body Groomer Rechargeable Personal Razor Bikini Trimmer Attachment Ladies In Pink JPT-LS300 Jay's Products

I have never had an electric razor that was designed for a woman. It's pretty nice to have my own razor. This razor is rechargeable which is awesome. Batteries get very expensive after a while. It comes with a charging stand and a razor cover. It also has a cleaning brush to help keep the head clean. It doesn't hurt at all. The razor doesn't pull or tug my hair. It's not loud when using it. It can be used for wet or dry shaving. It has a very nice close shave. I have to say I like having my own razor. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





Women's Electric Shaver By JTrim SilkTouch Close Shave wet dry Lady Body Groomer Rechargeable Personal Razor Bikini Trimmer Attachment Ladies In Pink JPT-LS300 Jay's Products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...