Thursday, June 2, 2016

Poit PH-02 P-type PH Meter Tester, 0.05 Accuracy, ATC Function, Auto Calibration

This is a super easy PH Meter Tester to use. I got it to help maintain the water in our fish tank. My son likes to catch small bream and turtles and keep them in his fish tank in his room. I never could use the PH testers that you could buy in the pet departments and this one just makes it to easy. It only has two buttons on the front. One to turn it on and off, the other to calculate the PH. To use it all I have to do is remove the cap, place the end in the water and press the buttons. It also has a clip on the back so I can clip to the container or to a shirt/pants pocket. It comes in a nice hard plastic case with a couple of packets to help adjust the PH. This is a really nice tool to have. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.

 








Poit PH-02 P-type PH Meter Tester, 0.05 Accuracy, ATC Function, Auto Calibration


1 comment:

  1. I bought one of these, calibrated it as instructed with good results. Then, I placed it in a cup of tap water, only to get a pH reading of 5.93. I know my water is probably slightly acidic, that is what I was trying to quantify....but, I know darn well that the pH should be in the 6.5 or higher range. What do you suggest in order to get a better accuracy?

    ReplyDelete

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...