Thursday, June 2, 2016

Battilo Luxury Cable Knit Throw Blanket, 50" W x 70" L, Blue

I always like to have a throw blanket for when I am working on my computer or laying in my bed watching a movie. Most of them I have had to retire or I gave them to my animals to sleep on last winter. So I was super excited to get  this one. When it arrived it was wrapped up in a really pretty ribbon. The blanket I got is a beautiful teal color. The best thing about the blanket to me is that it feels like a really big soft sweater. It is so soft and warm. It's a nice size too. I slept with it last night and it covered me enough that I didn't need another blanket. I am completely in love with my new blanket. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.




Battilo Luxury Cable Knit Throw Blanket, 50" W x 70" L, Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...