Wednesday, June 1, 2016

6 PCS Chocolate Molds Silicone Ice Cube Candy Trays For Star Wars Lovers

This is a really neat set of silicone molds. There are 5 different molds. I got Darth Vader, Stormtroopers, X­wing fighters, the Millennium Falcon, R2D2 and even Han Solo in ice. I have to admit R2D2 and Han Solo are my favorite right next to the Millennium Falcon. They all have a crazy amount of detail. I tried making jello in them but I messed them up so I think next I'll just get some chocolate. They were super easy to clean. I just ran them under the water and added a little soap and they were cleaned in a blink of an eye. I have to say that these molds make my inner geek girl very happy. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.













6 PCS Chocolate Molds Silicone Ice Cube Candy Trays For Star Wars Lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...