Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Gearupz Paracord Survival Kit Emergency Gear For Camping Hiking Backpacking Fishing [ Lightweight & Compact, 18 Pieces In One Make This Great Survival Gear To Carry]

With the summer here my boys will be doing a lot of camping and fishing. So when I found this Gearupz Paracord Survival Kit Emergency Gear I thought it would be a great gift for them. The paracord is a pretty camouflage color. The cord is smooth to the touch and feels nice and thick. The compass is woven into the wrapping so I don't have to worry about it falling off and getting lost. The cords are wrapped nice and tight and are secured nicely. I can't say much about the stuff that is contained in the waterproof box because I don't want to unwrap it. I can see the waterproof box a little by moving over the cords. It looks like it a clear plastic container. The carabiner is easy to open and close and works great as a clip to hang it with. I know my kids are going to love this.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.








Gearupz Paracord Survival Kit Emergency Gear For Camping Hiking Backpacking Fishing [ Lightweight & Compact, 18 Pieces In One Make This Great Survival Gear To Carry]

3 comments:

  1. What’s the one gear that you should never miss in either car or usual camping? Well, it’s simple – the parachute cord. The Paracord has come to my aid many times than I can count. I will definitely buy the Gearupz Paracord survival kit for my upcoming hiking expedition. I also found exceptional prepping ideas here: http://wildernessmastery.com/survival/car-survival-kit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I will buy the Gearupz Paracord survival kit for my camping trip. adventurefootstep

    ReplyDelete

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...