Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Wumal 1-Liter Fresh Bag, Reusable Silicone Food Storage Bag,Versatile Cooking Bag,No-BPA (Blue)

I love to purchase reusable items for my kitchen. With money tight buying reusable items help me save in the long run. This bag was one of those kinds of items. It's made of a really nice think silicone. I can cook in it, I can store things in it, I can even freeze things in it. I can also use it for solids or liquids. And after I use it I can just wash it and start all over again. 

On the front of the bag, it has measurements so I know how much I have placed in it. It goes up to 4 cups. It also has a sliding bar that goes across the top that forms a nice tight seal. The bag also has a pleated bottom so it can stand up by itself. 

It comes in a couple of different colors. I got mine in a pretty blue. It's also microwave,freezer, oven, steamer and dishwasher safe.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...