Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Set of 2 Premium Stainless Steel Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace pendants + 5 Felt Pads

This is a great pair of diffuser necklaces. The set comes with a silver and a gold necklace. Each of the necklaces has its own design. Both designs are unique and beautiful. They both have a really nice shiny to them as well. They are both made from stainless steel. The chains are very thin and delicate. They both have lobster claw clasp for a very secure closure. The set comes with 5 different coloreds felt pieces for my fragrances. The felt pieces are bright colored and can be easily seen thru the designs on the locket. They are easily washed. I can just rinse them with water or even a little soap and water. 

These will look great with any outfit. They would also make a nice gift. I could even give one to my mom and keep one for myself. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.









Set of 2 Premium Stainless Steel Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Necklace pendants + 5 Felt Pads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...