Thursday, May 26, 2016

Weiss Crystal Stretch Initial Bracelet - One Size Fits All

This is a great little bracelet to wear to any occasion. It can be used to add a little sparkle to any outfit. The crystals in the bracelet are very shiny and pretty. The bracelet stretches so it can fit a lot of different sized wrist.  I have a large wrist and it fit me comfortably.  But what I loved the most about this bracelet is that I got to personalize it. By adding my initial to it, it became even more special to me. It also comes with a cute drawstring bag for safe keeping or for giving it as a gift. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





Weiss Crystal Stretch Initial Bracelet - One Size Fits All

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...