Thursday, May 26, 2016

AllEasy USB2.0 Wireless Network/LAN Adapter, 150Mbps Wifi Dongle Adapter with Detachable Antenna for PC, Desktop/Laptop, Mac

I have horrible internet service. I also live in a really old house and we only have one phone jack. So I had to run lines from  the living room to my bedroom in order to have the internet. My computer is running off of WIFi and my signal wasn't the greatest. So I thought I would give AllEasy USB2.0 Wireless Network/LAN Adapter a try. It was easy to set up. All I needed to do was install the software that comes with it on a disk and then put in my network key. Which I had to look up and figured out that it was just my wifi password. Once I got that typed in all I had to do was add it to my profile and refresh the page. Where my signal was in the 40's before, it's now in the 60 and 70 for the signal strength and the link quality is around 90 to 100. I can tell a difference in how my pages load and how my videos play. I really am glad I gave it a try.

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.








AllEasy USB2.0 Wireless Network/LAN Adapter, 150Mbps Wifi Dongle Adapter with Detachable Antenna for PC, Desktop/Laptop, Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...