Thursday, May 26, 2016

E-More® Super Silence K3 2.4G Wireless Keyboard Chocolate Keyboard For DESKTOP PC Laptop (Pink)

I do everything at my computer desk. I watch TV, I play games, I work and I also eat and drink. This can be a little dangerous for my keyboard. Especially when I have my cats getting up here and knocking things over. So as you can guess I had to get a new keyboard. So I got this one and I am loving it. It is a very light pink color with a nice rubber keyboard cover. The keyboard cover is great because it keeps everything out. I just rearranged my room and the cover is now dirty from all the dust I stirred up. I love that I can take off the cover and clean it. I have to admit that I have to get used to typing with the cover on. My fingers don't know what to think about the rubber feeling. I miss my keys a lot. But overall I am loving y new keyboard. Oh, and it's wireless. So I can move anywhere I want and I can still type. It was so easy to hook up. I just plugged in the wireless piece and the keyboard started working. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





E-More® Super Silence K3 2.4G Wireless Keyboard Chocolate Keyboard For DESKTOP PC Laptop (Pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...