Tuesday, May 31, 2016

STOBBE ART 48 Colored Pencils Set For Adult/Children Coloring & FREE BONUS Download Book! Perfect For Drawing/Sketching/Secret Garden Coloring - 48 Premier Assorted Color Pencils are RELAXING TO USE.

This is a really nice set of coloring pencils. The set comes with 48 different colors. The base of the pencils are octagon in shape and show the color of the pencils.  The fill nice in my fingers and are very easy to color with. Even after hours of coloring they still feel comfortable. The lead doesn't break ever five seconds and is easy to sharpen. I use a manual sharpener and the sharper is a nice point ever time. The colors are very vibrant and are easy to color with. I don't have to apply any pressure to get the color I want. They look amazing on paper. I haven't learned the technique of blending yet but it's something I do plan on checking in too. This is a really nice set and I enjoy coloring with them. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





STOBBE ART 48 Colored Pencils Set For Adult/Children Coloring & FREE BONUS Download Book! Perfect For Drawing/Sketching/Secret Garden Coloring - 48 Premier Assorted Color Pencils are RELAXING TO USE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...