Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Poit TDS-3 Water Quality Digital TDS Meter Tester, ATC/Measuring Temperature/Data Hold/Auto-off Function, 0-9990 ppm Measurement Range , 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 2% Readout Accuracy

I live in an old house with really old pipes. We get city water but a while back I had some major water leaks. Even now when we turn on the water in the bathtub sometimes it still runs red before clearing up. 

So I was curious about my water so I got a water tester. It's real easy to use. Which was a big plus in my book! All I had to do was gather a sample of our water and place the end of the tester in the glass. I then pushed the on/off button and it started right then to analyze my water. It even has a button that lets me check the temp of the water too. There is also a hold button that I can press to keep the reading display while I remove it from the water. It's very lightweight and comes with a nice leather carrying case. Both the water tester and the case have a clip on the back so I can hook it to my pockets or even hook it to a side of the container holding the water sample. This is a really neat tool. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.








Poit TDS-3 Water Quality Digital TDS Meter Tester, ATC/Measuring Temperature/Data Hold/Auto-off Function, 0-9990 ppm Measurement Range , 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 2% Readout Accuracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...