Tuesday, May 31, 2016

B-right 8.5-inch 8W LED Ceiling Mount Lights, 5000K, 180 Degree Beam Angle, 40W Incandescent Equivalent, Round Flush Mount Lighting, Ceiling Lighting for Living Room, Bedroom, Dining Room

I really liked the way this light looked. It's a very simple design and would look great in my kitchen. I have been having a hard time getting someone to install it so I can't really comment on the lighting. I have an older house and people are concerned it may cause problems if I install it. 

The light is a really cool design. The light cover is made of a nice plastic and it's flexible so if it fell it wouldn't break. It doesn't use regular light bulbs which would be great. My house eats light bulbs for breakfast. We go through a lot of light bulbs. It comes with hardware to help install it. 

It looks like a great light and it's a really cool idea. LED lights are popping up all over the place now and they do last longer, even in my older house.

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.








B-right 8.5-inch 8W LED Ceiling Mount Lights, 5000K, 180 Degree Beam Angle, 40W Incandescent Equivalent, Round Flush Mount Lighting, Ceiling Lighting for Living Room, Bedroom, Dining Room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...