Saturday, May 21, 2016

PS4 Controller Skin Stickers - Custom Sony Playstation 4 Remote Vinyl Leather Texture Sticker - Play Station 4 Joystick Decal - Universe by GameXcel ® [ Controller Not Included ]

I love to add personal touches to my stuff. So when I found this set of PS4 Controller Skin Stickers I thought I would give them a try. I hate my controller. I am used to playing on a Xbox and the controllers are so different. I am hoping by being able to customize my controller a little bit I will like it better. I love the design on the stickers. It has such pretty colors and movement in them. My pictures don't do them justice. They come on a flat piece of paper and it's in a layout like the PS4 controller. So all I had to do was peel and stick them in the right places. They were super easy to peel off and they stick great. I was able to move them around until I got them just right. The stickers themselves are a nice and thick vinyl so I don't have to worry about them tearing. 

So I have had the stickers on my controller for about a week. Now let me tell you how a typical day goes for my controller. I usually turn on the PS4 when I wake up so I can have noise in my house. So the controller will get tossed around on my bed as the day goes. Then my son comes home from school and he grabs the controller and then he tosses it around for a while. It may get knocked off the bed or get stuck between the mattress and the wall a few times a day. Then at night, it stays in the bed with me as I have to have my TV on when I am trying to fall asleep. I use my PS4 to watch TV. So it gets tangled in my blankets. Now the reason I explained that is because thru all of that not one time has any of the stickers came off my controller. They stick really well but if I wanted to move one I could just simply pull it up and move it around. 


I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product



When I first put them on
 A week later

PS4 Controller Skin Stickers - Custom Sony Playstation 4 Remote Vinyl Leather Texture Sticker - Play Station 4 Joystick Decal - Universe by GameXcel ® [ Controller Not Included ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...