Saturday, May 21, 2016

Duck Commander Duck Dynasty Uncle Si Tea Cups 16 Ounce Pink, Green, Blue Drinkware (Pack of 6)

I got this set to give to my dad for Father's Day. He loves Duck Dynasty. After I got them I kind of wished I had gotten a set for myself. The set comes with six glasses. They come in three different colors pink, blue and green and each color has a different design on the back. The green glasses have only the Duck Dynasty logo on the front. The back is plain. The pink glasses has Hey Jack! on the back and the blue glasses have a picture of Uncle Si on the back. They hold 16-ounces of liquid. The glasses are made from a nice thick plastic. They remind me of the old Tupperware glasses I had as a kid. On the bottom of the glasses, there was a wrap that lets me know they are dishwasher safe. I know my dad's going to love them. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product







Duck Commander Duck Dynasty Uncle Si Tea Cups 16 Ounce Pink, Green, Blue Drinkware (Pack of 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...