Saturday, May 21, 2016

Tapirus Spork To Go V8 Set, Eight Sporks + Can & Bottle Opener + Carry Case. Bpa-free Tritan Spoon, Fork & Knife Combo Utensil. Colorful Flatware Set For Camping, Mess Kits, Work, & Outdoor Activities

I have had other spork sets but never one that had eight pieces to it. I love to use these. It's so nice to have all the utensil I need in one place. It has a nice large spoon, A nice fork and it even has a serrated side that I can use as a knife. They are comfortable to hold and to eat with. They come in eight different colors so I don't have to worry about picking up the wrong spork. They are made from a nice hard plastic so I don't have to worry about them bending or breaking. It even comes with a manual can opener and a cute carrying bag. These would make a great gift for any campers or outdoorsmen. I personally use mine in my home. My kids are always losing the forks so I keep this set hidden so they don't get lost too. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product









No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...