Thursday, May 26, 2016

Premium Therapeutic Grade Foot Rest Cushion - Half Cylinder Memory Foam Foot Stand - Portable Footrest - Comfortably Rests and Soothes Sore Feet While Working at Office, Desk, or Home

So I know that this is supposed to be used as a footrest and I have done that but I found a better use for it for me. I toss and turn all night long and can never get comfortable until I decided to use my Premium Therapeutic Grade Foot Rest Cushion as a leg pillow. I like to sleep with it by bracing my legs with it. It's so soft and comfortable that it does the trick. My son also likes to use it as a neck pillow. I've also used it as a neck pillow and it was comfortable. I also use it to help elevate my feet when I am laying down watching TV. So this pillow has many different uses. The cover is removable and can be washed. The cushion holds it's shaped and it super soft and comfortable. I am really glad I decided to give it a try. Who know it would be this handy. 


I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...