Thursday, May 26, 2016

VESSEL Aromatherapy Essential Oil Necklace - Chain, Locket Scented Jewelry

I have to admit this is one of my favorite essential oil necklaces. I love the way the chain and charm look antique. There are several different versions available. I got the tree of life. I don't know why I love this type of charm as much as I do but I do. 

The charm is kind of like a book. It opens up to hold the cute little pink balls. The charm holds about four of the pink balls. It is also held shut by too strong magnetics on the inside. There is also a cute silver butterfly charm that can be moved or removed. It;s just clipped on to the chain. 

 The set comes with extra balls so if I lose one or want to change up my fragrance I can. Although each of the balls is washable. They have their own storage container so I won't lose them. 

The chain is a nice long length. It even has a piece of extender chain on the end. The chain is around 32 inches long with an extra 3 inches of extended chain. It has a lobster claw clasp for a secure closure. 

This necklace would look great with any outfit and would be great for any occasion. It would also make a wonderful gift.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







VESSEL Aromatherapy Essential Oil Necklace - Chain, Locket Scented Jewelry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...