Saturday, May 21, 2016

Orange colored Pencil Sharpener, Manual operation- Beautiful Hand Crank Design, Perfect Gift for School children to enhance their passion for study

I have started coloring again and need a way to sharpen my coloring pencils. I have an electric one but some of my pencils are so soft hat it eats the pencil. I also have a tiny one but it makes a mess and it can be a real pain to sharpen a lot of pencils with it. So I got this one. First, it's super cute and colorful. It brightens up my desk and provides a little bit of cheer when I look at it. Second it works great. On the front, I just pull out the part where my pencil goes in. It holds my pencil steady as I turn the lever in the back.As I turn the lever the front panel comes back in. Underneath the blades, there is a compartment that catches the pencil shaving making it easy to dispose of without making a huge mess. It did leave an indention on my pencil where it was holding it but nothing too terribly bad. It leaves a really wicked sharp point on my pencils. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product







Orange colored Pencil Sharpener, Manual operation- Beautiful Hand Crank Design, Perfect Gift for School children to enhance their passion for study

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...