Saturday, May 21, 2016

Niutop 72-color Premier Soft Core Art Colored Drawing Pencils of Marco for Artist Sketch/ Adult Secret Garden Coloring Book/ Kids Artist Writing/ Manga Artwork (72-color)

I recently started coloring again.So I wanted to buy a new set of coloring pencils  so I thought I would give these a try. I love this set. It comes in 72 different colors. The pencils are rounded and fit nicely in my hands. They don't hurt my fingers after coloring for a while. The colors are beautiful. The colors are bright and vibrant. The pencils are easy to sharpen and the leads don't break ever two seconds. My box was a little rugged but it doesn't effect my pencils so I don't really care. I really am enjoying my new pencils. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...