Monday, May 23, 2016

Screen Cleaner KIT + Fine Microfiber Towel - All Natural - MADE IN UK, GREEN PRODUCT, NO AMMONIA AND ALCOHOL, Cleans All Dusts and stains, Best for LED / LCD / Plasma / Laptop, iPhone, iPad, Computers, Touch screens, CD's and Vinyl Records without harming the coating etc.

I really like how well this Screen Cleaner KIT cleans. I have used it on my computer screen, my tablet, my phone, and my family's eye glasses. It has worked beautifully. It doesn't streak or leave anything behind. It also comes with a really nice microfiber cloth.  It doesn't leave lint or anything behind either. It's really easy to use. Just spray and wipe it off. I didn't have to scrub or fight with the dirt it just came right off. It doesn't have any scent to it or burns my eyes. It also states that it is Bio-Degradable and Hypo-Allergenic. I have been carrying it with me everywhere. It's just the right size for my purse. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...