Wednesday, May 18, 2016

JE UCVR View Immersive Glasses,4.5-5.5 inches screen of mobile phone,3 group of Glasses,Immersive game and movie,360 degree panorama

These are so neat. My son loves them. My phone wasn't long enough so we used his. It comes with three different types of the lens that are interchangeable. They are real easy to change in and out. They also come with adjustable headbands so I can adjust them till they are comfortable. They have a velcro closure on the ends that open and close nice and easily. The case completely blocks out the light so you feel like your actually there. I watch my son react to the videos he was watching and it was so funny. There is a nice thick padding that protects my face from the headset making it even more comfortable. It's also super light so I don't get tired wearing it. This is our first View Immersive Glasses and we are still learning how to use them but so far they are a huge hit in my household. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.












JE UCVR View Immersive Glasses,4.5-5.5 inches screen of mobile phone,3 group of Glasses,Immersive game and movie,360 degree panorama by je


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...