Wednesday, May 18, 2016

LolliZ® 50 Colored Pencils Set

This is a great set of coloring pencils. It comes in 50 different colors. The color very nicely and the colors are nice and bright.They look great on paper. The lead doesn't consistently break and they are easy to sharpen. I have sharpened them in an electric pencil sharpener and a manual one. Both of them work great. The body of the pencils are rounded and smooth. They fit nicely in my fingers and are very comfortable to color with. I really enjoy coloring with my new set of pencils.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...