Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Grey Shark Hat - Deluxe Shark Theme Plush Hats Funny Party Hats®

This is such a cute and fun hat. I have one son who loves shark and one who is afraid of them so Of course I had to get it for them. My middle son loves it. As soon as he saw it he ran off with it. I had to rescue it from there dirty room. The hat is one size fits most and so far it fits everyone in my household. I have grown kids ages 21, 19, and 17 . It has felt teeth that surround the hat opening and it looks like it's eating our heads when we wear it. It has this adorable set of round plastic eyes that sits on the top. The tail part has some extra stuffing to give it more dimension. The fins and gills are sewn on nicely and the fins even move. This is a really cute hat and would make a great gift. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






Grey Shark Hat - Deluxe Shark Theme Plush Hats Funny Party Hats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...