Sunday, May 29, 2016

IDGIRLBling Rhinestone Blue Charm Vintage Chain Crystal Stones Women Necklace

This is a great piece. I can't get over the color of the stones. They are so bright and vibrant. The cord that the piece hangs from is so soft to the touch. It sits flat on my chest when I wear it and the colors can be seen from across the room. It will definitely be a conversation starter. It does have a little bit of weight to it but not enough to make it uncomfortable to wear. It has a lobster claw clasp for a nice secure closure. The gold components are just as shiny as the gemstones. It is also made with hypoallergenic material so I don't have to worry about it containing lead or nickel. It also comes in a beautiful gift box. It really is a beautiful piece that I am glad to have purchased. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






IDGIRLBling Rhinestone Blue Charm Vintage Chain Crystal Stones Women Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...