Saturday, May 28, 2016

Ozeri OZK1 Elite Chef Ceramic 3-Piece Knife Set, Black

This is a really nice set of ceramic knives. It comes with three different sized knives. The handle part of the knife is very comfortable to hold. It's coated with a soft rubber type material that allows a firmer grip but is still super comfortable to use.The blades are a black ceramic and look wicked. They cut really nice and very easily. I used mine to cut up a pork loin and it cut it like it was butter. No pulling or tugging involved. They are just as easy to clean. Just add soap and water or place in a dishwasher. The only thing I wish is that they had come with sheath guards. Nothing worse than reaching into a drawer to get a knife and come out bleeding. But other than that I love this set.

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...