Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Pyle Karaoke Radio Home Audio Radio, Black (PWMA63)

I am loving my new Pyle Karaoke Radio. I bought it because I wanted a radio I could use in my room. I like to listen to the live radio sometimes while I am working on my computer or playing my games. This one is perfect for me. I love that it comes with karaoke abilities but I probably won't ever use it. My kids would probably run away if I started singing Karaoke. It also comes with a cute little plug and plays headset. It has an attachable strap do carrying it just became even easier. It also has a handle on top for carrying. It has a remote that I can use to turn it on and off or change the channels. It has to be turned on on the radio in order for me to use the remote to turn it off and on. I can also adjust the volume with the remote. 

And let me say this thing is crazy loud. I would have driven my parents crazy with this radio if I would have had it when I was young. Sometimes when I turn it on and switch it over to FM it gives me a little fright when it comes on because of the volume. 

To change the radio stations I had to find the radio station channels. You have to enter the station numbers like 101.5. So I just googled my local radio stations to get the numbers. It wasn't hard to find the information I needed. 

This is a really cool radio.It doesn't run off of batteries. All I have to do is plug it into the wall and charge it.  Now I just have to keep my son from taking it. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.











Pyle Karaoke Radio Home Audio Radio, Black (PWMA63)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...