Monday, May 23, 2016

Diffuser Necklace for Essential Oils, Stainless Steel Aromatherapy Locket, 30" Chain, 3 Refill Pads

I recently started using essential oils for different health benefits. My mom introduces me to peppermint oil for headaches. I get them a lot. She uses to carry around a bottle for just that reason but they can leak and that would make a huge mess in her purse. So when I found a diffuser necklace I thought it would be perfect for me. This necklace charm is beautiful. It is made from stainless steel and is a bit heavy. The inside of the necklace is held shut my a really strong magnetic. Inside is also where I place my interchangeable felt pads. With the felt pads I can add a couple of drops of my favorite essential oil and then I can smell it all day. The pads are also washable. Just run under some water and add a drop of soap if needed. The only thing I didn't like about this necklace was the chain. It is a very thin chain and I'm not sure just how long it would last with this heavy charm. Also, mine came with a broken clasp but since I wasn't going to use that chain anyway I wasn't overly concerned with it. This is a really nice necklace but I would have liked a different chain with it. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...