Monday, May 23, 2016

Roll Out Nesting Box With Curtains and Removable Nesting Pad for Chickens

My mom has had some interesting chickens. She has had a couple that thought they were pets and would knock on the windows to come in the house just to lay her eggs. My mom treats her chickens more as pets and I thought this would be perfect for one of her special chickens. When it arrived it came in a flat box so some assembly is required. Luckily the seller had sent me a link to a youtube video walking me thru how to put this thing together. I will be the first to admit I'm not mechanically inclined. It also comes with a written set of instructions but to me, it just looked like a lot of scribing. It wasn't really that hard to put together with the help of the video. It only took a few minutes. It even comes with extra hardware so if I wanted to attach it to something or to another box I could. It is kind of heavy and very well made. It looked so cute after I had it done. My mom loved it. She was tickled pink. My dad just kind of looked at me and shook his head. They have since then placed it in the yard but I haven't had any updates yet as to if the chickens like it. But I'm sure they will. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...