Monday, May 23, 2016

DARK DOG ORGANIC Blood Orange Energy Drink, 12 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 12)

I am always looking for something that will help me with my energy levels. I can't drink a lot of the other energy drinks on the market because they kill my stomach. When I saw that these were organic I thought I would give them a try. I was able to drink them without them hurting my stomach but I don't really care for the taste. The after taste is what I don't like. I can say that getting them cold helps a little but I still can't drink them. I let my kids try them and only my oldest liked them so he's been drinking them before work. They seem to work for him. I love that the drink is organic and healthier for us. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.



DARK DOG ORGANIC Blood Orange Energy Drink, 12 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...