Monday, May 16, 2016

DBPOWER UDI U845 WiFi FPV UFO Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Gyro RTF Low Voltage Alarm, Gravity Induction and Headless Mode Includes Bonus Battery

I have been seeing the toy drones everywhere and I wanted to get one for my boys to play with. When I was offered this  UFO Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera I got so excited and I couldn't wait to tell my boys. This drone is crazy cool. It comes with two rechargeable batteries that are charged thru a USB port. It also comes with extra propellers.  The drone looks crazy. It's shaped like a UFO and even has lights that flicker and change colors. On the bottom of the drone is a WIFI camera that I can actually take pictures with. ( We haven't gotten that far with it yet. But we did turn it on) It comes with a handheld controller that has lots of bells and whistles. Some of the buttons make sound effects. It has a display that shows the battery strength and an alarm to let me know the battery is low. It also comes with a phone app that will let you fly it using your phone. My son used it and says it a little easier to control the drone with the app. The handheld controller even has a place to hold your phone. We had so much fun trying to learn how to fly it. In fact, we are still working on it. My youngest son has even gotten it stuck in a tree. I can honestly say they love the drone. It's fast and it goes high what's not to love.


 I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product










No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...