Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Dog Thinning Shears For Small To Medium Sized Dogs - Sharp Stainless Steel Hybrid Grooming Scissors, Perfect For Blending and Finishing Coats. by Micio Micia

My dad has a couple of dogs that he takes to the groomers to get haircuts. But because it's getting so expensive I have been looking for ways to help them maintain the dogs hair. So I purchased these Dog Thinning Shears to help with that. They have to Shih Tzus and Tinny Tinnie is the oldest and the grumpiest. She also has a skin condition that makes her itch all the time so we try to keep her hair short. I used the shears to try and thin the hair on her head so I could use the clippers to cut the rest. Thy worked great. I was able to thin her hair without a problem. The cut it easily and didn't pull or snag her hair. She didn't react at all the shears. They were comfortable to use and easy to clean. The only problem we have is keeping my dad from using them on his already thin hair. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product


Dog Thinning Shears For Small To Medium Sized Dogs - Sharp Stainless Steel Hybrid Grooming Scissors, Perfect For Blending and Finishing Coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...