Sunday, May 15, 2016

Animals Adult Coloring Book: A Coloring Book For Adults Featuring Stress Relieving Animal Designs & Patterns For Relaxation, Inspiration & Happiness ... and Henna-Inspired Books For Women & Men)

This coloring book has amazing pictures to color. There are all kinds of animals pictures with a ton of detail in them. There are pictures of birds, cats, fish, and even a dragonfly. There are around 45 individual pictures to color. The pages are a nice thickness. I have used coloring pencils but haven't tested my markers or gel pens yet. I will still place a piece of paper behind it just in case they leak or bleed thru. On the back of each of the pictures, there is a nice quote to read. There are even a few blank pages for me to create my own designs.These designs allow me to get as complex or simple as I want with my coloring. It will definitely provide me with countless hours of coloring. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...