Sunday, May 1, 2016

bobble Insulate - No-Sweat, Leak-Proof, Dishwasher Safe Water Bottle Canteen - Keep Cool or Stay Hot Up To 24 Hours - Made from BPA-Free Food-Grade Stainless Steel - 15oz

This water bottle is perfect for me. I am a bit of a klutz and am always dropping my stuff. I don't know how many plastic water bottles I have broken already. With this one being made out of steel I won't have to worry about that anymore. The body of the bottle has a slight hourglass shape that offers me a nice place to place my hand. It also keeps the bottle from slipping right out of my hand. The color is beautiful. I wasn't sure I was going to like the mint color but it looks great. It has a solid top that even has a ring on it that I can slip my finger thru to help carry it a little easier. I could even attach a clip to it if I wanted to hang it from a bag. The inside of the top reminds me of a thermos lid. It has a nice tight seal and doesn't leak. With the bottle being made from steel it keeps my drinks cold/hot a little longer than a normal plastic bottle would. It also came with a little instruction book that was hanging from the top. What impressed me about the instruction book was it was done in several different languages. 


I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...