Friday, April 29, 2016

Cat Tunnel Toy - 3 Way Fun Run to Keep Kitty Entertained, Exercising and Playing Games. Like Christmas and Catnip for Kittens. Best Play House Condo to Help Stop Meowing and Scratching

I have about 8 cats living in my house and in my yard. They are very curious and get into a lot of trouble. We also have a huge pit bull who is scared of his own shadow. So when I got the cat tunnel I took it into the living room and set it up. For the most part, they just ignored it. So I added some treats to the middle and that got their attention. I had cats in every tunnel and some waiting. Once I got them in there than the decided it was okay. I had cats playing peek a boo. I had cats jumping on the other cats from the outside. It was an all out cat party. They seemed to enjoy it for the most part. 

But there are a couple of things I am concerned about. The middle is very saggy. I am worried that it might scare them into not playing with it. Also, the fabric it is made out of is very light and thin. My cats get rough and I'm worried they will ripe it very easily. Right now they are cool with it but time will tell if it holds up to my crazy cats. 


 I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...