Sunday, May 15, 2016

AYL Silicone Cooking Gloves - Heat Resistant Oven Mitt for Grilling, BBQ, Kitchen - Safe Handling of Pots and Pans - Cooking & Baking Non-Slip Potholders - Internal Protective Cotton Layer

I really like the feel of these silicone gloves. I have other silicone gloves and they work great but these are more comfortable for me. I have large hands and the other silicone gloves always stick to my hands and don't always feel like they are all the way on. These gloves have a cotton layer inside that helps my hand fit better and they feel more comfortable. The silicone isn't sticking to my hands and they aren't hard to get on and off. Don't get me wrong the other silicone gloves work I just prefer these more. They even have a loop that I can use to hang them up with. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...