Thursday, April 28, 2016

The 10" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)

I have used my ceramic frying pan several times and I really like now it cooks. I have been using it on an inductive cooker. I was so excited when I realized I could use it on that. I only have two pans that will work with my inductive cooker so having the frying pan work was exciting. ( My stove is broke and I am down to one eye to cook on). So the first thing I cooked was fried bologna. It cooked it with no problem, in fact, my son let it stay too long and we almost didn't have any bologna to eat. The next day I used it to warm up some leftover mash potatoes. Then I got brave and I tried just straight cheese. It not only melted it but it slides right out of the pan without no fuss or mess. It's a really pretty frying pan and I hope it continues to cook like it is for a long time. 

I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...