Thursday, April 28, 2016

RFID Blocking Women's Zipper Wallet Card Case Purse

This is a neat little wallet. I wasn't sure I was going to like it but I do. It comes with two different closures. On the top, there is a snap closure that has to different settings. This way if my wallet gets too fat I can adjust the straps to fit. On the side, there is another snap closure that is on the inside of the wallet. Both of these are very secure and snap easily. They have a very tight bonding and you can even hear them snap and unsnap. On the inside of the wallet, there are lots of slots for business cards and my debit cards. There is a total of 8 slots on each side. There are also two zipper compartments that run the length of each side of the wallet. The wallet has a nice leather look and feels to it and it's RFID blocking so I know my information is safe. On thing I am worried about is pulling out the snap in the inside. After a few months of using it, I am afraid it will break and pull out of the leather. But only time will tell. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...