Thursday, April 28, 2016

Foldable Fabric Storage Boxes Organizer Bins - 6 Beige Cubeicals Cubes Baskets

I am always looking for other ways to store my stuff. I have storage boxes and I have storage bins. I like the storage bins a little more because they are storable when I am not using them. 

I am loving my set of 6 beige storage bins. They are very well made. I notice when I was unfolding them that they feel thicker and more sturdy than my other storage bins. I used one of mine to store candles and wax in. So I used the bottom from a busted bin and used the bottom that was meant for this one as a top so I can keep the dust out of my candles. Each of the bins also comes with handles sewn into the side panels to help with carrying them. The colors nice too. 


 I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...