Tuesday, April 26, 2016

ORBLUE Flexible Almond-Shaped Silicone Spoon Rest - 4-pack

ORBLUE Flexible Almond-Shaped Silicone Spoon Rest was just what I needed. When my kids cook mac and cheese they make a huge mess. They get cheese and noodles everywhere from placing the spoon on the stovetop. I have to admit I do the same thing when I cook pasta. So I wanted a spoon rest so I could try and contain the mess hopefully in one spot. This set comes with 4 different colored silicone spoon rest. The colors are so bright and cheerful. Which is great since no one in my house does the dishes but me.  If one gets dirty I have three other to use as a backup. 

On the base of the spoon rest, there is a pre-drilled hole so I can easily hang them up. I had some S rings and I used one to hang them from a shelf in my kitchen. So now I can easily find them and they are out of the way at the same time. 

The body of the spoon rest is a nice large area. It will hold even my biggest spoon without letting it touch my stove top. It has a nice deep bowl so it will hold the excess food without it running off the spoon rest.  

They are super easy to clean. Just add soap and water or toss in the dishwasher. Let air dry and it's all ready to be used again. These are going to come in handy and I really like them.



 I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






ORBLUE Flexible Almond-Shaped Silicone Spoon Rest - 4-pack

1 comment:

  1. These certainly look enticing & much safer than the ceramic one I have. I WOULD prefer white or beige vs the bold colors.

    ReplyDelete

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...