Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Foot Soak with Tea Tree Oil - 20 oz Tea Tree Essential Oil Foot Bath Fights Fungus & Bacteria,Soothes Aches & Pains & Helps Soften Corns & Calluses - Foot Soak with Pure Dead Sea Salt & Essential Oils

I bought this Foot Soak with Tea Tree Oil for my oldest son. He has been having trouble with his feet and I was hoping this would help him. It comes in a nice 20 ounce round plastic container. The first thing I notice when I opened it was the wonderful scent coming out of the container to tickle my nose. It smells so nice, not at all what I was expecting. The foot soak is larger sized crystals that dissolve when added to water. Mine dissolved quickly and completely. I soaked my feet in the mixture and it felt nice. No stingy or burning. I didn't have any kind of bad reactions to it at all. I really enjoyed it. 


I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...