Thursday, April 28, 2016

Chalkola Chalk Markers & Metallic Colors - Pack of 16 pens. For Chalkboard, Whiteboard, Window, Labels, Bistro - With Gold and Silver color - 6mm Bullet Tip

These are really nice chalk markers. They must have updated the listing after I had ordered because I got 10 chalk markers, not 16. I received the original set without the metallic colors. They were a bit stubborn to prime. But once I got them primed they worked great. The write nice and smooth. They don't leak or have any excess chalk on the tips. The colors are bright and very pretty. The white is clear and the black is just black. They are also very easy to clean off. I just wiped mine with a dry rag but I was also playing on a glass surface. It might be different on a chalkboard. This is a really nice set. 

 I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...