Thursday, April 28, 2016

Homfa Traditional Perfect Hot & Cold Mixer Single Handle Convenient Waterfall Bathroom, Kitchen Brass Touch On Water Faucet, Surface Nickel Wire drawing

I have a really old house. My grandparents built it a long time ago. Everything is so old that it's all started breaking. My old faucet started leaking which turned into a huge mess because we had to replace the supply lines under the sink. I had old copper ones. Right after we finally got the sink to stop leaking my faucet broken in half. So I have been searching for a new one and when I saw this one I feel in love with the classic look of it. The first thing my son said when he saw it was that it was too fancy for our old house. But I think it's going to look fantastic. 

When I opened the box I was really surprised to see new supply lines. I have to admit this is the first faucet I have bought but I didn't think they would come with supply lines. They are even color coordinated for the hot and cold lines. They were easy to attach to the faucet. They just screwed right in. The instructions that come with the faucet are great. Not only do they explain what to do but there are also illustrations.

I love the really long and tall neck on this faucet. It will make rinsing my dishes so much easier and I can stack more in the sink after washing them. The handle on the faucet is easy to turn and adjust. It has a beautiful stainless steel look which goes with anything. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product






Homfa Traditional Perfect Hot& Cold Mixer Single Handle Convenient Waterfall Bathroom, Kitchen Brass Touch On Water Faucet, Surface Nickel Wire drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...