Thursday, January 5, 2017

Large Beach Towels, Wuudi Blue Stripes Pool Towel 100% Cotton Super Softness and Absorbency

My kids love to spend the summers at the creeks or river. I only have regular towels for them to use so  I though it might be nice to try and get a few beach towels for them to take. So I was so excited to get this towel. It is a beautiful bright blue and white striped towel. It has a very nice thickness to it and has the feel of a regular towel. It's very absorbent. It does snag easily though so I am trying to keep it away from my cats. 

What's really cool about this towel is it comes with a  carrying bag. The bag is made of a nice thick plastic with double zip lock closures. It also comes with a plastic piece that slides down the closure to help me get a nice tight seal. The bag is a really nice size and I can even put my wet clothes inside with the towel if I need to. This towel will be a huge hit in my household this summer. 

I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






Large Beach Towels, Wuudi Blue Stripes Pool Towel 100% Cotton Super Softness and Absorbency

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...