Sunday, October 2, 2016

Dia De Los Muertos Sugar Skull Coloring Book: Midnight Edition: A Unique Day Of The Dead Black Background Paper Adult Coloring Book For Grownups ... Relaxation Stress Relief & Art Color Therapy

What a great coloring book for those who like sugar skulls. It has 70 pages with around 65 of them being pages I can color. The pages have a nice solid black background. On the back of the pages is a neat lace type design. Some of the designs have a lot of detail while other don't. None of the designs are overly complicated and can be enjoyed by all. In the back of the book, there are two pages that show what other coloring books are available from this publisher. I have colored with coloring pencils and gel pens. They all look beautiful. I am really enjoying my new book. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






Dia De Los Muertos Sugar Skull Coloring Book: Midnight Edition: A Unique Day Of The Dead Black Background Paper Adult Coloring Book For Grownups ... Relaxation Stress Relief & Art Color Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...