Friday, October 23, 2015

iPhone Lens 4 in 1 Magnetic Kit - Premium FishEye 180 Degree + 0.67 x Wide Angle + Telephoto Zoom In 2x + Macro for iPhone 6 6+ 6S 5C/S 5 Android SmartPhones + With FREE Tripod & Soft Microfiber Cloth

I know this set says iPhone, but I don't have one. I am using my new iPhone Lens 4 in 1 Magnetic Kit on my Studio Blu phone. The only problem I encountered was the metal ring not wanting to stick to the area around my camera lens and it blocking my flash, but that's because of my flash is right under the camera lens. 

The lens are pretty cool. I use my phone to take pictures of everything. It takes pretty good pictures without the lens but now I can take amazing pictures. I took them outside and took pictures of my yard. I was having so much fun with the different lens. The lens all worked really well.

Each lens comes with a cover to protect the lens from scratches. The set also came with 3 of the metal rings to place the lens to keep the lens attached to the phone. It also comes with a little loop with two metal discs attached. I was able to get all three lenses to attach and hang from the loop without any of them falling off. It a nice easy way to keep them all together. It also came with a mini tripod as a free gift. I would have to get an attachment to use it with my phone, but it's still cool. 

I really love my new lens. Can't wait to take pictures of my fur babies outside playing or the woodpecker who is drilling holes in my tree. 

received this item at a free or discounted rate in exchange for a review. Regardless, all options are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







Telephoto Lens 2x
 .67x wide


Fisheye Lens

iPhone Lens 4 in 1 Magnetic Kit - Premium FishEye 180 Degree + 0.67 x Wide Angle + Telephoto Zoom In 2x + Macro for iPhone 6 6+ 6S 5C/S 5 Android SmartPhones + With FREE Tripod & Soft Microfiber Cloth





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...