Monday, September 5, 2016

SONGMICS LED Lighted Desktop Makeup Mirror 1x/5x Two-Side Swivel Magnifying Cosmetic Mirror w/ Drawer UBBM01W

I love my new lighted makeup mirror. I only have two mirrors in my house because I usually hate them. I have one in the bathroom and one in my boys' room. But I have to say I love this mirror. The light around the mirror gives off a nice amount of light and is rechargeable with a USB port. It is a two side mirror so one side is regular and the other side is magnified by 5x.Both sides have a nice led light that circles the mirrors. It even has a cute little drawer in the bottom. It has a nice wide base so I don't have to worry about it falling over when I am using it. The mirrors are super easy to rotate back and forth.  My son has been using it and loves the 5x magnification.

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






SONGMICS LED Lighted Desktop Makeup Mirror 1x/5x Two-Side Swivel Magnifying Cosmetic Mirror w/ Drawer UBBM01W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...